1. Login to your seller account. (if you have not already)
2. Navigate to Dashboard -> Settings -> Shipping.
You will see ike this
Description of the options
- Enable shipping: This is the main option if you want to use shipping feature. If the seller does not select this option, shipping feature will not work for this store.
- Default shipping price: If you do not want to add the shipping price each time you create a product, then this feature comes really handy. This is will be the minimum price or base shipping price. And it will be used as reference to calculate shipping price.
- Per product additional price: If someone buys more than one product from your store, you will define the shipping price for the other product here. Like you sell bananas and oranges, so this one is not about if someone buys more than 1 banana; this price will be applicable if someone buys oranges with bananas.
- Per quantity additional price: If someone buys more than one unit of your product, then this option will be useful for you to determine. Like someone buys 2 or more banana, so this price will be added for every count after 1.
- Processing time: This has nothing to do with the calculation. It is just a simple way to display the time required to before delivering the product.
- Shipping policy: This is a simple text area. You can write whatever you want.
- Refund policy: This is too a simple text area too. You should write some instructions here about how to get refund for your products.
- Ships from: You will select the base location the product ships from.
- Ship to: In this field, you will add the locations you want to ship to. After selecting one country, you will get the states on another dropdown.
- Cost: This is the default cost for the perticular country you select. That means, if the system can not find any state name that the user has entered, then this price will be calculated.
- Add location: By clicking this button, you can add more countries and location.